As Thales has said “The most difficult thing in life is to know yourself.” We pretend like we know everything about our life but that’s not true. Every person feels confused when it comes to their life decisions. We all have self-doubts about us and our life and We all have some problems in life.Sometimes we ask these questions for our self
Sometimes we ask these questions for our self
- Why is this happening to me?
- Why do I keep having the same problems?”
- Why am I so frustrated?
When we ask questions from our self, We get answers for our self which gives us better understanding of ourselves and others. If We don’t get the answer, we feel stuck in a cycle and frustrated.
If you don’t know yourself, strengths and weaknesses, you cannot succeed in life and you cannot feel happiness. To take control of your lives requires that answers that can be given by you only and Second it is more important to ask the right question from yourself.
Self-awareness is the key become great in anything. Our behavior is a reflection of our thoughts.
“What we think we become.” – Buddha
“A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.”- Mahatma Gandhi
In order to get clarity in life, you need to ask the right questions.
We all want to live a life that is full of meaning and purpose. But how do we know if we are on the right path? How do we know if there are any major obstacles in our way?
There are many factors that can affect your life.
Some of them are within your control and others are not.
However, with the right questions, you can find out what is affecting your life and how to improve it.
The 50 most important questions to ask to improve your life will help you get clarity in your life. these questions will help you get clarity on some of the things that might be affecting your life and give you some direction on how to improve it.
There are 50 most important question given below for your life. Note the answer of each question in your diary or journal and you will get more clarity about yourself.
- Who are you?
- What is your ideal career?
- What is your ideal life?
- What can you do to start living your ideal life?
- What do you fear most in life?
- What is the meaning of life?
- What is your purpose in life? What is your mission for this life?
- Are you taking steps to improving your life?
- Who are the 5 people you spend the most time with?
- Who are the most important people in the world to you?
- How would you describe yourself to this world?
- Have you made a difference in other’s life?
- Are you living your life at your fullest?
- Are you happy with your life? if not why?
- Do you love yourself?
- What are you passionate about?
- What are the achievements you are most proud of?
- What are you most grateful for in life?
- What are the most important things to you in life?
- What are your values that motivates you?
- Which type of work do you want to do rest of your life ?
- Which type of work do you not want to do rest of your life ?
- If you have 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
- where do you expect yourself to be in five years?
- Think about your life now. Are you living the life of your dreams?
- If you have one year left to live, what would you do?
- If you have one month left to live, what would you do?
- If you have one week left to live, what would you do?
- If you have one day left to live, what would you do?
- If you have an hour left to live, what would you do?
- If you have one minute left to live, what would you do?
- What would you do today if there is no more tomorrow?
- If you are to do something for free for the rest of your life, what would you want to do?
- What are the biggest things you’ve learned in life?
- What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago?
- If you are yourself 1 year from the future, how would you advise the you now?
- Did something bad happened in your past? Does it still hurt you? Is it time to let it go?
- Are you angry at yourself? Do you feel guilty about something? Don’t you think it’s time to forgive yourself?
- What would you do if you cannot fail; if there are no limitations in money, resources, time or networks?
- What do you want to achieve in 1 year from now?
- What do you want to achieve in 3 years from now?
- What do you want to achieve in 5 years from now?
- What do you want to achieve in 10 years from now?
- If you were to die tomorrow, what would be your biggest regret?
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
- What’s holding you back to do the things that you really want to do?
- Do you believe life is so short, why do you do so many things you don’t like?
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?